*I Keep My Promise(pkG)*
(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻) It's not a political one by one of the Political candidates.We've come to know that hardly do they keep them. Does it mean I keep my promise for being able to bring you the message- *I Keep My Promise*? _(Sure you can recount the many times I've failed on pre-informed messages)_ So who should?... Christians?... Laugh🤣...they will be your worst offenders. Therefore, the Questions remain: *_Are we to make Promises at all?...Are there those to make&those not to...Is Failure to keep any big deal let alone sinful?...Is it God's Fortรฉ-an area left to him alone?_* The 'Promise' subject is a dicey one&so when the Spirit prompted me in a car to write on it, I did behave like Moses. Am i any worthy?..So, what do I say?...Well,the answers are all in scriptures: _Eccl 5:4 *When* you make a promise to God, don’t delay in following through, for God takes no pleasure in fools. Keep all the promi...

Comments