Thursday 23 August 2018

*GOD* _( OTMSpecial)_

*(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

*(Where Are You?...Hope you find yourself...)*

_If it *just* took all the Nobility, Discipline, Innocence & Quietness to....Then it is Those people...I don't know where that would leave you?_

_If *just* being in& around this world embracing all the vices were the disqualifers, I wouldn't even bother, I am already steeped..._

_If all that was required was an unassuming,Creative&witty Self, then you know them ...Count me out._

_If a dull,dumb,self proclaimed useless was a no fit...Then I know myself&would mind my own business._

_If the demands was Good looks, a charming&presentable self with that aura, then those pool are over there...look no further_

_If that despicable, annoying, in your face& want to impress figure is a No-No,then I surrender it all to self._

_If a Good heart,Gentle Soul, Generous self&a Good name, then we know those to pinpoint..._

_If wickedness,callousness,greediness &a bad reputation...in my genes..i tick all the boxes_

*In all these a lot has happened & keep on happening...Telling us it is not what it seems...*

*...That all has fallen short & that noone can be unless it has been given from above*

*Then I met you...not in the temple but in my heart...*

*And I knew if It had not been...It had not been for You...Where will we be?*

_*So This is What I Will Say,It has Been YOU...*_

           *...GOD🙌🏻*

*(Whoever🗣....Seek him!...Find Him!... An #OTM Special🙏🏻)*

No comments: