Monday 29 August 2016

'MEDITATE'(Psalm 118:1-14)

Good morning. We thank God for giving us another day, the start of a Glorious Week.
You can say Amen to it believing it will surely come to pass. 

Okay, so I bring you MEDITATE NOW.

Psalm 118
1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;his love endures forever.
2 Let Israel say: “His love endures forever.”

3 Let the house of Aaron say: “His love endures forever.”
4 Let those who fear the LORD say:“His love endures forever.”

5 When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD;he brought me into a spacious place.
6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper.I look in triumph on my enemies.
8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in humans.

9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.
10 All the nations surrounded me,but in the name of theLORD I cut them down.

11 They surrounded me on every side,but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.
12 They swarmed around me like bees,but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns;
in the name of the LORD I cut them down.

13 I was pushed back and about to fall,but the LORD helped me
14 The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.

SO I SAY:
MEDITATE!!!



Visit for more on
myinss.blogspot.co.ke-PHONE
myinss.blogspot.com-DESKTOP

prosperb2serebour.wordpress.com

No comments: