Wednesday 24 August 2016

'FREE TO BE ME'🎡 (Francesca B Inspired)

Good morning to you. Feeling Great. Hope you are too. If not,sure
today's message which is an inspiration like yesterday's will do some
good.

So I've  been rolling with American Gospel Artiste Francesca
Battistelli for sometime. (Well, have really fallen for her ankasa. I
mean her songsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Anyway, the song is FREE TO BE ME. The lyrics speaks volume.

"At 20 years of age
I'm still looking for a dream.
A war's already waged
For my destiny...

...But you've already won the battle
And you've got great plans for me.
Though I can't always see...

...'Cause I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans.

Try to fit the pieces together...
But perfection is my enemy.

On my own I'm so clumsy...
But on your shoulders I can see.

I'm FREE TO BE ME


When I was just a girl
I thought I had it figured out.

My life would turn out right
And I'd make it here somehow.

But things don't always come that easy
And sometimes I would doubt.

Sometimes I believe
That I can do anything
Yet other times I think
I've got nothing good to bring
But you LOOK AT my HEART and you TELL ME
That I've got all you seek
And it's easy to believe
Even though...

'Cause I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to fit the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
On my own I'm so clumsy
But on your shoulders I can see."

BASICALLY, YOU ARE FREE TO BE WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST. YES, HIS GRACE IS
SO THERE FOR YOUπŸ˜„

SO I SAY:
I'm FREE TO BE ME!!!
And you're FREE TO BE YOU!!!



 (Song Available.More of these coming up this week.)

No comments: