Tuesday 23 August 2016

'IT'S YOUR LIFE......'

Today, It is ON THIS MORNING SPECIAL, I take you on a journey.Just follow me common...


IT'S YOUR LIFE, that is what 'J' told me about me...oohww sorry told me about HIM.

I like 'J' sooo much, without thinking about it I can say HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I don't care about those fake Christian eye fishing for info like PEEP TV.😀🤣

'Ahaa' so in one of our frequent intercourse 'J' pointed to him as he told ME something about him for me to learn from... (Sorry for the confusion..hehe.😀🤣)

NOW THE INTERCOURSE:

" I KNOW...I know very well he will go through troubles before he enjoys& even for the enjoyment, he would have to check his temper,his name, family curse,women, friends, money, sex, ego, habits, familiarities,cohabited girlfriend/wife...

There are more but...
For him, I know you don't understand. You don't get why he's been liked by all especially when he doesn't do anything extraordinary.
 A smooth sailing you think?....No.. No...Don't be deceived. I tell you he has his own cross to bear. His own cross that you can never bear according to the measure of faith I give you.

You know one thing I knew will happen to him- He will be a template for many others. It has to do with discovering HIMSELF. To you &anyone out there-DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?...

As you will say, He is 'LUCKY' he gradually discovered his right after Senior High School. Look at that man over there, he is 69& he's now found his PURPOSE IN LIFE.

Rather, I put it this way,he is BLESSED,FAVOURED AND IN LINE WITH HIS FOUND PURPOSE. Just continue to bask in his grace as you follow his lead every step of the way.

Throughout this life, I see a lot of people dotted all over. Thinking wickedly, talking hastily, walking aimlessly& living foolishly in this troubled Life...

You see it shouldn't have been so as i originally intended but I wrap what i call or is called LIFE & I give it to you.Thinking that as good as I am, I will put everything in order. No!

Things HAD to be in disarray.I hand it over to you...IT BECOMES &INFACT IT IS YOUR LIFE. 

I know...I know  this WORLD. I call it the trouble world. You've felt so alone, dejected,inadequate, disillusioned...just tired of this world( The same struggling things.)

Yet i see HOPE because in the same world, i see people whose heart yearn after me no matter how few. (I think he can be counted as part)...More so, that is all you need in this RACE and my GRACE will always be available to you to live that VICTORIOUS LIFE NO MATTER YOUR FRAILTIES & FALLS.

So, I give you Life to live it and live it well...FULLY!
Again, I've always wanted JUST ONE THING FROM  YOU IN THE MIDST OF ALL THESE. 

THAT IS, JUST TO TRUST ME, HAVE FAITH IN ME, TO WALK YOU THROUGH THIS LIFE THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU.

Aside all the hassles&hesitations,you've forgotten that embedded in this LIFE Box is a manual which simply says MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU. I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS EVEN TO THE END OF TIME. 

Forget everything...JUST TRUST ME!!!"

SO I SAY(personalize this):
IT IS MY LIFE...'J'...ESUS, I TRUST&HAVE FAITH  THAT YOU WILL HELP ME LIVE IT WELL.
THANK YOU JESUS FOR MY LIFE











  


No comments: