Tuesday 1 May 2018

*MEDITATE! (Psalm 119:89:96)*

(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

We are on with Meditate this Tuesday morning.

Know you will be blessed as ponder over this.

_V.89 Your word, Lord, is eternal;it stands firm in the heavens._

_V.90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations;you established the earth, and it endures._

_V.91 Your laws endure to this day,for all things serve you._

_V.92 If your law had not been my delight,I would have perished in my affliction._

_V.93 I will never forget your precepts,for by them you have preserved my life._

_V.94 Save me, for I am yours;I have sought out your precepts._

_V.95 The wicked are waiting to destroy me,but I will ponder your statutes._

_V.96 To all perfection I see a limit,but your commands are boundless._

*SO I SAY:*
*MEDITATE!*

*OnThisMorningDevotional'19*

No comments: