Tuesday 15 May 2018

*WE ARE FAM! (Family...1Cor.12:12)*

(5-year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

*We Are FAM(Family...1Cor.12:12)*
_For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's building.-1Cor.3:9_

_So we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.-ROM.12:5_

_From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work._-Eph.4:16

*Fellow Christians,Do we see ourselves as one big Family as described  above?*

In I Corinthians 12,Paul uses the human body as an analogy to depict the Christian Family as one unbreakable and interdependent unit.

In summary, he says:
*If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.*

It is sad that it is even among Christians that we mostly see ailing differences that tend to break us.
It has never been about denominations,the beliefs,the numbers, the charismatic leader at he forefront or even how 'Spiritual' a church is.(These and more Paul listed among he churhes in Corinth)

It has been always about one Central theme-That Jesus came to die for you and me.It is Love Poured out in blood.This Love which binds us all in perfect unity.

If only we could see ourselves in this light.I need you,you also you need what God has deposited in me for us to function as one.

When i fall, you don't rejoice.When I am building you help me do it because it is towards one body which is you& I unto God's glory.

_How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!-Psalm 133:1_

This is God's wish for us.It may not happen or go to all Christians but it is possible?... *And that is when you and I can agree to say we will live in love, forgive one another, be there for each other,look out for each other,support each ther because I am one tiny but useful part of the whole body in Christ.*

Never be discouraed by those bitter past in the christian circle&to those who take undue advantage.God always grants us the wisdom to discern,treat &deal with them in love no matter how dicey.

However, Let's never grow weary in showing the world the big family we are tied together in love. I believe *You and I* within a small circle can start to live this out and we will see the difference we will make even in this evil,cruel and unfair world. (The world in all its evilness do better at this)

*SO I SAY:*
*YOU AND I make that One Unit.Regardless of the differences,I need you just as you need me...Let LOVE Prevail in whatever form it may take...Remember,we are one big FAM in Christ!*😊

*(We are off to return in June..See Ya...OnThisMorningDevotional'19)*

No comments: