Verses& Versions(V&V) on John 8.24
Translations from Aramaic
JOHN 8:24
Lamsa Bible
I told you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.
The Lamsa Bible (officially titled The Holy Bible from Ancient Eastern Manuscripts) is an English translation of the Bible published in 1933 by George M. Lamsa. It is unique because it is translated entirely from the Syriac Peshitta, the traditional Bible used by the Assyrian Church of the East.
John 8:24
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“I said to you that you shall die in your sins, for unless you shall believe that I AM THE LIVING GOD, you shall die in your sins.
The Aramaic Bible in Plain English is a modern, literal translation of the Scriptures translated directly from the ancient Aramaic Peshitta texts. Translated by Rev. David Bauscher, it bypasses traditional Greek and Latin source texts to present the biblical text from a Semitic language perspective.
We
Digest
Into
John8:24
In Hour 24

Comments