Saturday 12 May 2018

*OUR STORIES(A Mother's Day Special)*

(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

Hello in a weighty tone...Why?...Because they are all pulling me down with shouts of _'We all have stories to tell'_😁

So I had a lot of pleasure & trouble at the same time choosing from these stories. Mothers are wonderful, let's go into them now:

_A lot of people call me the First ever in many ways&I can only take solace in that because it seems like the negative aspect seems to stick. As a mother of 2 boys,I am blamed for the woes of many just because of my indecision of allowing  an outsider to destroy our home& even innocent ones after._

_Now, It wasn't that I didn't love or trust my husband but I accept women,we may sometimes have to fight alone but it is always best to run the motherhood  race with our loving husbands.In all,my life as the first woman with and without sin,faithful wife,dependable helper, mother of a murderous&obedient sons were enough examples for you._ This is my Story in.brief.I am *Eve.*

_To many,womanhood is nothing short of bearing children. Even though,we knew it wasn't wholly true yet we relished that 'pain-joyful' experience.We believed, Prayed,hoped and even despaired at times pushing our husbands yet we trusted in the Lord...And when he showed up,it was not in just the being but what the children stood for. Are you ready for the child God is bringing your way and the huge duties as a my mother...Brace yourself ee.._ This is Sarah and my in-law Rebekah (Genesis)

_I have lived with my mother-in law all these years.Women, it is possible for us to stick together showing the world a different side of womanhood. She was more the mother i never i  had...They say you enter some families and the blessings, i must say this is one because..._ My name is Ruth & my mother in law Naomi is here as well.

My name is Abijah.You can call Abi.This is my story.
_I married a  husband who was well steeped in idolatry.He was a Royal...So?...but one thing I did was to cry unto the Lord, seeking first the spiritual welfare of our son and the many other things he led me to do...I tell you it wasn't easy but God indeed proved himself&today he became one of the greatest revivalist of our time.A lot of women find themselves in the same boat&have stayed strong both in word and prayer...Women,let's keep on Keeping on o you...God is indeed faithful._

_Who am I to be counted among he mentions of Mothers today. Today, I am here to tell you that a former member of the Ashawo association have now been seen the need to stop and live a befitting life to cater for my family and Children. My Friend,Homer(Hosea Prostitute wife) can also tell you more...😁_ Anyway, I am Mary Magdalene.

*SO I SAY(On their Behalf):We are Proud Mothers. These are our Stories...Mothers Special*

No comments: