Wednesday 25 July 2018

*'WHAT HE EXPECTS OF US'...(1) (Luke10:30-37)*

(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)

Ewurakua,Ewurama and Ewuraa met separately aside the church's own to study the word,discuss bothering questions on the christian front& pray.

For the past 2 weeks, they had not met together&so they were glad they finally did.The topic as Ewurama had posted on their 'E' group page was *'WHAT HE EXPECTS...'*

Just when Ewurakua was about to open to that Bible passage after the pleasantries&routine opening prayer,Ewuraa cut in.

She said _'Hmm, do you know i was here last 2 weeks?...This topic eee,it brings to mind...Anyway,So you remember that annoying neighbour who chooses when to greet or speak to you 'no'.When i was coming last 2weeks, i had this deep incline to speak to her but i ignored._

_'I came here&found noone&as if being pursued&with that strong incline, I drove home to meet Sister Yaa  seated right in front  of the building. As i stepped out,she quickly rushed to me, apologised & started what i call the confessions of a depressed married woman.'_

Ewurakwa comes in_ ... _' ooh so that is why you went to the Pastor&later the psychologist last week. I see...mmmm..i think i will also share this._

_You know Ogra had been my childhood friend&though i had been entertaining some of her bad habits,I didn't know  it influenced my teenage girl._
_Well, not until the last chat i overheard her dishing out to my young girl. That..'ooh Awurade!'...'Anuanom ee'...it could have spelt doom. I wanted to seriously give it to her but then i remembered the last discussion we had about Our Words._

_I still went to her& with a lot of restraint registered my displeasure as well as straighten the relationship.Can you believe she called an hour ago to tell me of how well i treated the issue had helped to look at her life once again._

Ewurama then concluded&said ' _Ladies,it looked like God has through your stories thoroughly exhausted the topic.Listening  to you,i get why i was led to Pray for some people last week._

As they closed that eventful meeting, Ewurama told them of how their small regular meetings had been an example for many to emulate in that vicinity.

*SO I SAY:*
*TAKE NOTE OF HOW THE STORIES ABOVE CARRY A LOT OF LESSONS OF WHAT HE(GOD) EXPECTS OF US IN OUR DAILY LIVES.*
(This will  be a running series..LOOK OUT )

And so with this, you know What to Expect tomorrow evening in *WHAT TO EXPECT...(2)*😉😃☺

No comments: