Check IT Out๐๐
4. Regular Investment in Prayer& Fasting ๐(How To Attact His Glory-The Nine-Pointer Guide)
Rate This (Are You Ready for this ‘Life-Long Thing’) I recently got a deeper understanding and real meaning into the Pray without Ceasing verse from our annual Prayer& Fasting programme. That is because I realised that I was littering bits and pieces of prayer at every point in time, everywhere with the little chance I got. And that was because I had set out to really commit to those moments with God as we ushered ourselves into th year. I was well connected to my source& needn’t need any special time to commune with God…. It was an Everyday thing. Hello and Welcome to Attracting His Glory- ‘The Regular Prayer &Fasting Investment’ How. And so Yes you know ‘ Pray without Ceasing ’ ….And yes again, you know of’ This kind goes only by Prayer& FASTING’ (1Thess 5:17& Matt. 17:21) How many are the kinds that don’t go away except by Prayer& Fasting?….(a lot without number ) And for Pray without Ceasing…Need I tell you it is a life-long thing…Are We Really Re...
'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES' (TRUTH ooo)
Do you know what CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES looks at today? We look at this: WHAT IS TRUTH?...IS THERE A CHRISTIAN TRUTH? WHY DO WE HAVE DIFFERENT SIDES TO IT? IS INDIVIDUAL OR WHAT'S WORLDLY TRUTH WINNING? IS TRUTH SUBJECTIVE? WHAT ESSENTIAL TRUTHS SHOULD A CHRISTIAN HOLD UNTO? WHERE DO WE GO FOR TRUTH? Loaded right? More here...but let me end it here. Obviously, waiting for your views. Surely, we'll get back to these issues but for now, Just Respond SO I SAY: 'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES' AIR YOUR VIEWS?

Comments