Wednesday 6 December 2017

*ME W) JESUS(THE TURNING POINT FOR MR. OTCHERE)*

Another sequel to the story message- *#MeW)Jesus(I have Jesus)* is here.It gets interesting with every one of them teaching us this-
*Once i make that bold declaration&have that unwavering belief that 'I have Jesus;i don't know what's ahead but i know my God has got it covered!..ME W) JESUS!*

Today,we do _The Turning Point for Mr.Otchere_& we continue right from where we left off:

_So as Jones held the mic with his left hand all through,it was so clear that his hanging frigid right hand was motionless to the audience.All this while, a young hopeless destitute boy who had lost his way entered&slowly leaned on the side listening to Jones._

_As Jones ended his speech further inspiring many,the M.C stood up to continue only to overtaken by the chairman of the event who voiced out *'I don't believe in this whole Me W) Jesus thing.'*_ 

_Now,that was Mr. Otchere,who was also a deacon at his church.He had been a mentor&spiritual father to Jones as he encouraged him to never lose his faith.He had no doubt choosing him as the chairman._
_'Why would he disgrace him?...Not at this time?...What is happening?...Jesus,if indeed i have you...'_ -These were the thoughts of Jones& i believe the many people&dignitaries.

_Even before Mr. Otchere could justify his shocking disbelief, another man out of nowhere further poisoned the atmosphere._
_'I also don't believe in this whole MeW)Jesus trap.Okay,i was forced here&have been sitting for hours...Now,don't quote to me all the verses with the righteous has many troubles but the Lord..I know them!...Tell me how can i lose every possession i acquired just within 48hrs...I...I..'__

Mr. Otchere rudely cut in with... _'Stop right there...i just received a call that my only son just passed on.i had been suppressing this...Over the years, i lost my wife who had had several miscarriages...Now for my only son..._

  _It was a wrong call&your child is doing well_ said Mr Otchere's friend.
_Mr. Otchere who was just beside himself knelt down. All of a sudden,the room was full of joy as Jones hanging frigid hand was miraculously working like normal as he held the Mic to speak. Mr.Otchere then joined the crowd who were shouting...Me W) Jesus...Ye W) Jesus_

_Their jubilation was cut short as announcement was made of a missing boy.That boy who was at the back run off when Mr Otchere was spewing his unbelief and....��_

*SO I SAY:*
*YOU HAVE JESUS...WO W) JESUS...ME W) JESUS!* ☺��

No comments: