Saturday 16 December 2017

*YOUR QUOTES*

This evening on quotes enjoy these fun,interesting quotes which still speaks.

Here we go:
*Big mouths and small brains make the strangest noises-@Orrin_Woodward*

*It's Impossible" Said Pride*
*It's Risky" Said Experience*
*It's Pointless" Said Reason*
*It Can be done" Said Faith*
*Give it a Try" Whispered the Heart*-

*Why can't you sleep?...Is it because of the hardness of your bed,the witches in your family or that girl 'no'-@ProsperSerebour*

*Cast of Characters*
*I Won't is a Tramp,*
*I Can't is a Quitter*
*I Don't Know is Lazy*
*I Wish I Could is a Wisher*
*I Might is Waking up*
*I Will Try is on his Feet*
*I Can is on his Way*
*I Will is at Work*
*I Did is Now the Boss- Earl Cassel*

*Don't worry if you have built castles in the air.Now put the foundations under them.-Thoreau*

*Leave the past where it belongs-@Tweets2Motivate*

*Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. -Oscar Wilde*

*SO I SAY:*
*THIS IS YOUR FUN&INTERESTING QUOTES WHICH SPEAKS...Share a thought!*

No comments: