Wednesday 25 April 2018

*YOU ARE...I AM(Mercy Me Inspired)*

(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)

The life of many christians are still lazed with Fear and the most interesting part?...They don't joke with the word of God either.  *I am...*

For all these years of being a Christian, at least i try to be faithful but still doesn't seem to get God sometimes. In fact,sometimes, I doubt his love with all the happenings. *I am...*

Many a Christian believe that though God is enough, he sometimes doesn't  act as such or let's say in its snail pace. And so it might just be okay to cut corners at times using your wits&strength. *I am...*

For many, the term Christian seem to hold us in chains with the many troubles it confesses to come with. *I am..*

Many have accepted that though God can do all things but when it comes to them&where they are, he(God)can not reach. *I am..*

Many move about their daily lives  fallen apart within questioning who they say *YOU ARE...*

For:
*You are* the one who calms all doubts with just your hand.

*You are* the one whose throws a Job&all his life's phases to us for understanding.

*You are* who says if we could just Trust you in all our ways...

*You are* the one who conquers giants... *You are* the one who calls out kings...You shut the mouths of lions...You tell the dead to breathe... *You are* the one who walks through fire.

*You are* the one *MESSIAH*.

*You are...I am.*

Beloved, I believe you are *Next in line*. For though all the Bible you've read may not make sense&not seem applicable to you,God is coming through to you in your peculiar situation.

_“ I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.”_ Galatians 2:20

Hallelujah, He lives in me.(John 15)

*SO I SAY:*
*GOD,YOU ARE...I AM!*

No comments: