Monday 9 April 2018

*MEDITATE*(Psalm25:4-11)

(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

Hello brethren, let's do meditate this evening as we go to bed.

Here we go from the psalm:

  _V.4 Show me your ways,Lord,teach me your paths._

_V.5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,for you are your my Savior,and my hope is in you all day long._

_V.6 Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love,for they are from of old._

_V.7 Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways;according to your love remember me, for you, Lord, are good._

_V.8 Good and upright is the Lord;therefore he instructs sinners in his ways._

_V.9He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way._

_V.10 All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant._

_V.11For the sake of your name, Lord, forgive my iniquity, though it is great._

*SO I SAY:*
*LET'S MEDITATE!*

_*On This Morning Devotional'19..#Coming...#Support*_🙌🏻

No comments: