Tuesday 17 April 2018

*APPRECIATE LIFE!*

(5-year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

Years ago,my friend Kofi mistakenly got stuck in a   suffocating room for many hours he could hardly breathe. When pulled out, his initial words that fell from his panting breathe was-  *"I have learnt to really Appreciate Life...*

Just recently, I had cause to say same when I visited a friend at the hospital. I remember squeezing myself to myself as I refused to see the many sick people there. I really felt for them.I  stepped out saying... *'How we don't Appreciate Life Enough...I should be myself.'*

*You have Life Today?...Appreciate it!..For all we seek for begins with just the Breath of Life. It is far more precious than we treat it*

Beloved, let's Learn to appreciate &value Life even for the microsecond of it.
We wake up every morning,we go, come, eat,drink, talk & move about our normal things. We do these common basic things& without talking about the other 'big' things, it is so easy to take the above for granted.

Remember, if you can do all the big things we so desire, it all starts from appreciating these simple things.

Let us learn to value and appreciate Life & it starts with these simple basically things.

_Thank God everyday,Learn to have&live a happy  life...Smile,laugh,Enjoy the simple &natural things of life. Forgive, Let things go, Avoid the hate._

_Love one another, Be willing to help a fellow within the best of your ability._

_Be Yourself,Be Free,Be Sincere,Don't be too serious your Life...Yes,You have a part to play which is to let Christ live in you because it is not you who live...(Gal.2:20)_

Appreciate,Value and Enjoy Life...It is the best impetus we need to having a fulfilling Life.
The following verses in Ecclesiastes has more.Read it very well!

Ecclesiastes 11:9 You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13 So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor , for these are gifts from God.

Ecclesiastes 2:24-25 So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God. For who can eat or enjoy anything apart from him?

Ecclesiastes 8:15 So I recommend having fun , because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 5:19 And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life–this is indeed a gift from God.
Be content with what you have.

*SO I SAY:*
*Above all, learn to consciously live for God. It is the best way to Appreciate,Value&Enjoy Life...and that will lead you to the little things*

*Look Out For Appreciate Life Stories*

No comments: