Monday 30 March 2020

*Keeping The Focus (1)*

65 days into the new year and I ask how far with the goals set for yourself, how far with still pursuing your godly mandate?…how are you keeping the focus? _(I guess as humans we all need such reminders)_

So, I pray.. I still read the word very well yet discouragement and troubles come, people hurt us badly,things don’t go the way we want and we just lose it all. Beloved, it was definitely for something when Jesus said *WATCH and Pray.* Sometimes, all that we need is to have and be abIe to keep the Focus.

Simply, *_Focus is to keenly set something before you, be firmly rooted & strongly hold on to the belief that I will make it regardless of the happenings.* Focus carries along with it tools-Persistence, determination et al. However, in Christ it goes beyond that to the same potent Grace, strength& his power.
 

Beloved, take note of these practical pointers on what keeping the focus means
_- Being Focused does not mean you won’t be distracted( we are humans not God)_

_-Being Focused does not mean you won’t fall at times(If Peter &David with all their falls could…)_

_-Truly saying  I will keep the focus does not mean you won’t think or feel like giving up (What at all is this world  we say but…)_

_-Again, truly saying I will keep the focus just does not make life easier._

*Our FOCUS IN CHRIST only means I know all that surrounds me, I know those weaknesses and shortfalls but above all I know what God has said about me, what he has enabled me to do, I have seen the end and  no matter the situation, distractions& failures I will get there.*

*SO I SAY: Let's keep focused on the goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision and you’ll see it yet. Now that  we ‘re on the right track, let’s stay on it.(Message Version)*

#OTM... Lookout...#KeepingTheFocus2

No comments: