1 John 5:21(Amplified version) “Little children (believers, dear ones), guard yourselves from idols—[false teachings, moral compromises, and anything that would take God’s place in your heart].” Proverbs 18:10[Amplified] The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runs to it and is safe and set on high [far above evil]. Don’t you think I would have gone far if …Okay hear this… *Imagine if I was a Royal or from a Royal lineage?… *Imagine If I was or affiliated to the First Gentleman of the Land?… *Imagine if I knew or connected to the most prominent persons in society… the mere mention of their names and… *In the book of Esther chapter 4, I In saving her people, Esther had cause to tell Mordecai that he couldn’t just go to the King’s presence unless duly invited or cleared by the golden scepter otherwise she dies. Mordecai response summed up to the fact she was now affiliated to royalty and so… For if you keep silence at such a time as this, relief and deliverance will ri...
Comments