Hello, it's another Saturday our sweet God has given us. Of course, that also brings us to some sweet QUOTES this morning Let's hit them: @ CSLewisDaily Progress means getting nearer to the place you want to be & if you've taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. @ Bible_Time Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. -Exodus 20:12 @ CSLewisDaily “There have been men before…who got so interested in proving the existence of God that they came to care nothing for God himself." @ timkellernyc God's sense of timing will always confound ours. His grace rarely operates according to our schedule. @ MensaOtabil Your life is a product of your thinking. Change your thinking, change your life. #PositiveLiving @ CSLewisDaily "The mark of Friendship is not that help will be given when the pinch comes but that, having been given, it makes...
I bring you some profound quotes from Men of God and other famous people. What else than on Easter. So it's EASTER QUOTES for you. @ JosephPrince When Christ was laid in the tomb, every hopeless circumstance was buried with Him. Today, have faith in the One who overcame the grave. @MensaOtabil Easter is about Jesus. It is interesting how the secular world has taken Jesus out. @MensaOtabil The resurrection did not happen to Jesus, He is the resurrection. @MensaOtabil The resurrection of Jesus was not a temporary intervention. He is still alive today! @MensaOtabil Jesus had a bodily resurrection. Its is not a metaphor or a spiritual representation. Clarence W. Hall “The resurrection of Jesus changes the face of death for all His people. Death is no longer a prison, but a passage into God’s presence. Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” Sam Morris “The tomb of Christ is famous because of what it DOES NOT CONTAIN.” Julien B. Weil “Live i...
Sua me!... Learn from me! Yes, youu.So what if you learn from me?...'3nti wo sua me a, na ay3 d3n?' (Just kidding here) Let's get into today's message and you'll understand better. First, two(2) teaser situations of what to expect. 'Hw3 sua me ooo, na s3 me de3... Look, you better learn from me ooo, you know that as for me...' 'Nipa de3 ade3 wo obi ho na 3y3 a,na w'asua ...As humans, if there is anything good about another, it's good you learn. Today, I do another Twi title. I know i seem to be going that line these days. '3ny3 me ooo...it's not me ooo.' (I do this as led) Also, forgive me, those who are not too conversant with Twi. It's not because I won't translate since I've always done that but because I would be using a lot of it today. ( Anyway, Twi is generally the predominant Ghanaian language belonging to the Akan tribe) So let's go for the details now: " Hw3 mede3 Sua me oo. ...
(Ushering us into the Easter Season) Job 19:25 — The New King James Version (NKJV)- *For I know that my Redeemer lives,And He shall stand at last on the earth;.. Job 19:25— New Century Version (NCV)- *I know that my Defender lives,and in the end he will stand upon the earth… Job 19:25— New Revised Standard Version:(NRSVue)- *For I know that my vindicator lives and that in the end he will stand upon the earth;… We Digest IT tonite.
On Verses and Versions is Mark 3:28 Majority Standard Bible Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is subject to eternal judgment.” The Majority Standard Bible (MSB) is a modern English Bible translation that pairs the Old Testament from the Berean Standard Bible with a New Testament translated from the Byzantine Majority Text. It was developed to provide an accurate, transparent, word-for-word translation rooted in the majority of ancient Greek manuscripts. World English Bible “Most certainly I tell you, all sins of the descendants of man will be forgiven, including their blasphemies with which they may blaspheme but whoever may blaspheme against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation.” The World English Bible (WEB) is a modern, 100% public domain English translation of the Holy Bible. It is highly distinct becau...
Comments