Monday 30 March 2020

*MEDITATE*(Isaiah 40:27-31)

*We can read again, go into it again, meditate again and I believe  our God will give us something  new again.*

#Meditate

_Why do you say O Jacob, and complain, O Isreal,  "My way is hidden from the Lord; my cause is disregarded  by my God."?_

_Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the, everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth.He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding  noone can fathom._

_He gives strength to the weary and increases the power  of the weak. Even youth grow tired and weary and young  men stumble  and fail;but those  who hope  in the Lord will renew their  strength._

_They will soar on wings like eagles;they will run and not grow weary,  they will walk and not fail._

*SO I SAY: MEDITATE*
 
 
 

No comments: