Check IT Out๐๐
Glorious’26(In Your ๐ )
The Digest (Psalm 24:3-4)
On Digest is Psalm 24:3-4, (A) Who may go up to the mountain of Adonai? Who can stand in his holy place? Those with clean hands and pure hearts,… (B)who don’t make vanities the purpose of their lives[ the one who hasn’t made false promise]; swear oaths just to deceive [the one who hasn’t sworn dishonestly.] I guess the simplest of questions here is Are your Hands Clean and is your Heart Pure???… The Answer is in two folds?…. The Bible in Jeremiah 17:9 says _The heart of man is deceitful above all things. It is desperately wicked_ And so with this, certainly our hearts and hands can’t be clean on our own as sinful man. The only one who makes clean, Pure is Jesus Christ through his salvation for us. The Second part is that as he sanctifies and redeems us to be clean, pure and holy spiritually(& in heart), he enables us to show it forth physically. It becomes like a seed implanted in us which must be nurtured gradually through his WORD to grow to become that desirable...
4. Regular Investment in Prayer& Fasting ๐(How To Attact His Glory-The Nine-Pointer Guide)
Rate This (Are You Ready for this ‘Life-Long Thing’) I recently got a deeper understanding and real meaning into the Pray without Ceasing verse from our annual Prayer& Fasting programme. That is because I realised that I was littering bits and pieces of prayer at every point in time, everywhere with the little chance I got. And that was because I had set out to really commit to those moments with God as we ushered ourselves into th year. I was well connected to my source& needn’t need any special time to commune with God…. It was an Everyday thing. Hello and Welcome to Attracting His Glory- ‘The Regular Prayer &Fasting Investment’ How. And so Yes you know ‘ Pray without Ceasing ’ ….And yes again, you know of’ This kind goes only by Prayer& FASTING’ (1Thess 5:17& Matt. 17:21) How many are the kinds that don’t go away except by Prayer& Fasting?….(a lot without number ) And for Pray without Ceasing…Need I tell you it is a life-long thing…Are We Really Re...
MEDITATE!!!
Good morning. It's MEDITATE time once again. All I want you to do is to think deeply about the passage below and let the Holy Spirit speak to you. That's MEDITATE!!! HEBREWS 12:1-13 1Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. DO NOT GROW WEARY 3 Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. 4 In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. 5 And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved b...

Comments