Thursday 6 April 2017

#myshe@59 (A POEM ON GHANA&OUR INDEPENDENCE)


oooh my children...RISE UP, OWN IT, TAKE IT BACK, REDEEM...NOW!!! For I'm only a she@59...meagerly pensioning away s-a-d-l-y


Pre ' 57 had to give way to recognised '57

In handing over the baton, nothing really was lost-her fulness, liveliness,richness.

Oooh how glorious then... There???

A countdown...

1,2, 3 down to Fifty Nine Ages of bulkiness.

Settling within the twenty somethings, my exposures only count down from There.

From the pre '57 to standing '57 down to  post '57, they're all owed to a truthfully IT'S BELIEVED.

Oowww that rich array of bulkiness which has  turned clumsy to manage.

A bulkiness loaded with treasures now virtually lost to
MISTAKES, NEGLIGENCE, GULLIBILITY, INEFFICIENCIES, SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS, IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION, SELFISHNESS, GREED& MEDIOCRITY.

So I hear an intensely  quiet inward cry but loud enough to be heard saying...

"Oooh my children. ..RISE UP, OWN IT, TAKE IT BACK, REDEEM....NOW!!!

For I'm only a she@59...  meagerly  Pensioning away s-a-d-l-y."


No comments: