Wednesday 20 June 2018

*I Keep My Promise(pkG)*

(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)

It's not a political one by one of the Political candidates.We've come to know that hardly do they keep them.

Does it mean I keep my promise for being able to bring you the message- *I Keep My Promise*?
_(Sure you can recount the many times I've failed on pre-informed messages)_

So who should?... Christians?... Laugh🤣...they will be your worst offenders.

Therefore, the Questions remain: *_Are we to make Promises at all?...Are there those to make&those not to...Is Failure to keep any big deal let alone sinful?...Is it God's Forté-an area left to him alone?_*

The 'Promise' subject is a dicey one&so when the Spirit prompted me in a car to write on it, I did behave like Moses. Am i any worthy?..So, what do I say?...Well,the answers are all in scriptures:

_Eccl 5:4 *When* you make a promise to God, don’t delay in following through, for God takes no pleasure in fools. Keep all the promises you make to him._
*When*...So we can make promises... It is not impossibly outside our reach to keep BUT... _(God expects something of us)_

_Proverbs 20:25 Don’t trap yourself by making a rash promise to God and only later counting the cost._
It is impossible to list those to make &keep and those not to...Very situational &peculiar to each individual.

Big deal or sinful?...How do you see people who always promise&fail you. *What if God did same to us?* _Eccl. 5:6 Don’t let your mouth make you sin. And don’t defend yourself by telling the Temple messenger that the promise you made was a mistake. That would make God angry, and he might wipe out everything you have achieved._

_Eccl. 5:5 It is better not to make a promise than to make one and not keep it._👍🏻

Brethren, it is simple-As Christians,just as we *are* to do everything as led,So are we to approach Promises.Was it to show off at church?...That you are a good person?...Just to ward someone off knowing that you won't?...And the ability to fulfil..is it mere hope or faith backed by that deep conviction.

Beloved, LET GOD LEAD& SPEAK TO YOU.It wasn't for nothing that you had to let your mouth loose with words falling out only to be broken &not be in its right place.

Promises come as any mere words spoken in certainty that it will happen.
Take your words seriously as you expect to be taken seriously because it equals you.

Personally, I've realised that anytime I have yielded to God's leading in this, it has been almost impossible to fail. I say almost because at the end of the day I am human..with the flesh refusing to be led. So...

It is why you always have to rely on me... Yea me..because it is my Forté for I'm not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?_

*SO I SAY:*
*I keep my Promise hence the name PKG- Promise Keeping GOD✌🏻😊*

No comments: