Saturday 30 June 2018

*#WC QUOTES*

It is the biggest football season-the World Cup... *#WC*, and your All Round Devotional is not missing out with these wonderful quotes.

_The way I judge myself is not on how many World Cups I can win in a row.- Bode Miller_

_We shall wonder if one day our game is played on another planet? Why not? Then we will have not only a World Cup we will have inter-planetary competitions- Sepp Blatter_

_I Can't win the World Cup alone.-AB de Villiers_

_'In football as in watchmaking, talent and elegance mean nothing without rigour and precision.”- Lionel Messi._

_“For sportsmen or women who want to be champions, the mind can be as important, if not more important, than any other part of the body.”–Gary Neville._

_The beauty of the World Cup is that while thirty-two countries get to cheer for their respective teams, the event also affirms a global pluralism - it is as much a festival of cultural multiplicity as it is a competition featuring some of the best athletes in the world.-Clint Smith_

_“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”- Bob Paisley._

_God give gifts to everyone. Some can write,some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and making the most of it_-Ronaldihno

_You Know as a player that you won't have many opportunities to play in world cups,so you have to take them when you can-_ Lionel Messi (And..😉)

_"It may seem that I have everything,” he says. “Due to my wealth and fame, some people ask why or if I still need Jesus. The answer is simple: I need Jesus every day of my life. His Word, the Bible, tells me that without Him, I can’t do anything. I really believe that. The ability I have to play football and all that has resulted from it are gifts from God. He has given me a talent to use for Him, and I try to improve on it every day.”_-Kaka(Brazilian International)

_“Today, I have my ministry through sports, but I play because I have a God-given gift,” he says. “I play because He has perfected the gift He gave me in my life. Jesus said ‘without me, you can do nothing’ and I believe this.”-_ Kaka(Brazilian International)

*SO I SAY:*
*This is your World Cup quotes ..#WC...Enjoy as you pick some lessons in there*

No comments: