Friday 29 June 2018

*THE GREAT COMMISSION on MEDITATE*

*(5-year Anniv 🌻🙌🏻)*

Hello my On This Morning Peeps, I trust God you are doing well. We thank God for his Grace that found us.

So, what about them.... The Lost?...Remember, our Lord Jesus came so that they could be found...And today, they can only be found through you.

*As you MEDITATE on these scriptural verses on the Great Commission,be encouraged to step up on the need to win the lost&dying souls at every given opportunity (Your whole life being the Best way).*

John 20:21
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Luke 24:46-47
And said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Matthew 9:37-38
Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”

Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Romans 10:14–15
“How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!’”

Matthew 4:19-20
“‘Come, follow me,’ Jesus said, ‘and I will send you out to fish for people.’ At once they left their nets and followed him.”

Matthew 9:11-13
When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”
On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Mark 16:15
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

*SO I SAY:*
*THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WERE SAVED& RESPOND TO THE GREAT COMMISSION on MEDITATE TODAY🙏🏻*

No comments: