Tuesday 19 June 2018

*I'm on my way(I MADE IT!😚)-J. McReynolds Inspired*

 (5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻)*

By now you should know I love song messages.
I share them from time to time and this morning I share this beautiful one from one of the best lyricist the worldover - *Jonathan McReynolds.*

It is not only a song but a Prayer&Declaration of God's manifold Blessings upon our lives.The Beautiful thing in doing all these is that in the end... *All All the Glory goes to God for Making it.*
Please Don't just read it...Declare it in Faith&I believe it will be in your life as God has willed it.🙏🏾 _(oh even better the link to the song is below)_

.This is *I MADE IT!*🎼

_One day I'm gonna be big. One day I'm gonna be famous. One day I'll be able to say that I made it, I made it_
_One day I'm gonna be rich.And everything is gonna be different. One day I'll be able to say that I made it, I made it._

_I'll have one secret. It's the kind that I kinda gotta tell the whole world.I just can't keep it.I'll scream it from the mountaintops and tell everyone..._
*_It wasn't me, but God that gets all the glory.For without Him letting it be. I wouldn't be able to say that I made it, I made it._*

_Maybe I'll win an award.That says I've achieved some greatness.But even then, I still won't say that I made it, I made it.'Cause one day I'm gonna be dead, but that's not all bad. 'Cause I'll be up in Heaven.That will be the day I say I made it, I made it._

_I made it(I made it)For that gets me I made it(I made it)...When somebody thought I wouldn't, but I made it(I made it).I declare this for my life(I made it)._
_No matter what it looks like(I made it)I got an expected end (I made it)...And it's good,and it's marvelous, Lord (I made it)...I made it (I made it)_

*_And if you don't feel comfortable saying you made it say..._*
_I'm on my wayTo greatness...To my own business...To my degree...Victory..._

_To loving me for me._
_I'm on my way...To Heaven...To Heaven...To Heaven...To Heaven..._

*SO I SAY(Personalised)*:
*I am on my way...&I MADE IT!🙌🏻😚🙌🏻...Thank You Lord!.(J.McReynolds Inspired)*

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUNlOlnDUz4

No comments: