Saturday 9 July 2016

'MY SPECIAL'S FAVOURITE QUOTES'

On Quotes this morning,  I bring you some favourite Quotes from someone who is  Special to me...Dennis Eshun.

You wonna know why...(I will tell you later) but I'm doing this because IT IS HIS SPECIAL DAY TODAY....A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Okay, the below Quotes,  he says he makes them up and also from songs when he's down.

Hmmm, so the QUOTES now:

* One day you'll be a memory to someone make sure it is good.

*Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to others.

*Whether or not you believe in fairytale, every girl is a princess to somebody.

* They love you and hate you at the same time.They camouflage.

*I got these feelings but you never mind...

*I ain't gonna force myself on you anymore. We all got pride.

* I tripped and fell into some feelings. I'm okay now. I brushed it off.

*My life feels like a test I didn't study for.

*Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create some distance.

*Make time for people who don't make excuses.

*Life is beautiful when you have beautiful people around.

SO I SAY:
Intriguing quotes from my special.Think about them.

Yeeei Happy birthday Special...A fulfilling life!

No comments: