Thursday 29 September 2016

MUSIC SERIES:BRAND NEW SONG TITLED: 'MY ALL'

It's special right here on the Music Series.
This morning I bring you a song never heard before,yet to be recorded&very original.

Below is a song originally written by *Philip Selorm Logoh* (featuring myself)

It was inspired by an Exhortation given by a Teen Brother
Emmanuel K. Boakye@our Teens Chapel.

I'm sure the Music people Eyako& K.K would like to take it up.

*THE SONG NOW:*
*SOLO 1*
A need without solution
That I will seek you always above all else.

A vessel of dishonour
That I be purified unto honour fit for every good work.

Fill my life now with your longing.
Surround me with your Grace.
For then I know you
And shall forever understand your Love

*CHORUS:*
Teach me Lord to know you true
Shine your light, see me through
Let me know you know me
Let it be you and not me.

*SOLO 2*
Destroy my upheld dignity.
Shatter every pillar of pride.
And show me divinity
Take me for a humble ride

Hold me down on my knees.
Never lift me up to be free.
For *my all* I let go
Take my entire life.

*CHORUS:*
Teach me lord to know you true
Shine your light, see me through
Let me know you know me
Let it be you and not me... *MY ALL*

*SO I SAY: THIS IS THE MUSIC SERIES-MY ALL ( A BRAND NEW SONG)*

*Concluding the Music Series tomorrow*

*Still on...Powerful...Music Festival*
*Today@5.30pm@TrinityBaptistPatasiDepot*

No comments: