Wednesday 16 March 2016

LORD, I WANT TO...

Hello,
LORD, I WANT TO. .. is my title today. 

Simply I say:
* LORD, I want to read your WORD daily but I  feel lazy anytime I open your WORD.

* LORD, I want to serve you faithfully but the troubles of this world just won't let me. 

* LORD, I want to love my neighbour as myself but with what happened last month...I don't think I will...okayyy Lord,  but it will be..d..ifficult oo 

* LORD, I want to join the Music Ministry but the  Nhwehwuaanim-uu people are just too much..hmmm
( 'Nhwehwuaanim-uu' referring to those annoying church freaks as seen by the person)

* LORD, I want to  involve myself in your work but I'm always reminded of this one sin that always pulls me back. 

* LORD, I want to respond to your calling but I'm afraid of what I will eat, wear and the wonderful plans I've ahead. 

*Lord, I want to  finally give my life to you but I love the world ( In fact, the world 'dey sweeten me oo')



* LORD, I want to...Errrhmm...this is where I get stuck...maybe you can help me by sharing more  on the blog here. (MORE ON THIS LATER)

Beloved, this is what David went through in stages of his life which led him to this simple prayer:
Psalm 119:10
'With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!'


Beloved, we all experience these moments in our lives yet the solution to these is to:

* RID OUR MINDS FROM THOSE HINDRANCES!

* STOP THE TALK& EXCUSES!

* STOP LOOKING AT PEOPLE  & STOP FOCUSING AT THE SITUATION!

* JUST DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!

* GO TO GOD AT ALL TIMES &ASK FOR HIS GRACE!(WHICH APART FROM BEING PERPETUALLY AVAILABLE IS ALWAYS WHAT WE NEED)

Purpose in your heart to rid yourself from those entanglements&heed to the voice speaking to you for God earnestly works in us to seek him.(Phil.2:13) 

DEUTERONOMY 4:29
'But from there you will seek the LORD your God and you will find him, if you seek after him with all your heart and with all your soul.'

PROVERBS 8:17
'I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.'

JEREMIAH 29:12
'Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD...'

Ooh Lord, me too  I want to stop writing ON THIS MORNING because I'm tired.
(Absolutely kidding oo...how I love to write your meditations on my heart)

SO I SAY:
LORD, I WANT TO... NO, I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments: