Friday 8 April 2016

‘WHAT…WHAT AT ALL ARE YOU HIDING??? (PSALM 139)

Yes, this morning I ask YOU. ..yes YOU...WHAT...WHAT AT ALL ARE YOU HIDING?

You know I don't know... but first let's start off with these verses in Psalm 139

1 You have searched me, LORD, and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely.

5 You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

Okay, that ends the Psalm for me.
Are you still hiding something?

*To you the Pastor, you preach all the powerful&touching sermons yet you forget you're a Christian first.

You dabble in...ooh No, not the 'big' sins of adultery oo but the normalized 'professional' backbiting in the Pastoral associations.

*Eeei haven't you heard Adwoa is fornicating with Rich Andrew...but do you know the richest person in the church?...

That's You, you think you're a common church member,  cleaner and only live on that tabletop  business and so your gossip is nothing at all. Always hiding behind people and seeking favours.

*I'm wondering YOU, you've been walking with that friend for months behaving as if you like her but in your head you've set up  the perfect plan for her downfall
(You know why?...because she gets all the favours...hmmm)

*So the Boss likes you ee, YOU have made him believe you're so good but that huge percentage cut that comes to you every month. ..3y3 as3m(it's a big issue)

*Do you know the annoying thing? That's when the husband continues to say to his brother 'ooh my wife de3, i know she's faithful which the wife passionately affirms. Meanwhile the wife& the brother...

Hmmm...I end right there but do you know GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
Anyway, he still loves you all the same thou he hates them but waiting for you to change.

In all these, he keeps giving you the signs, providing the solutions. The verses above speak enough.

YOU KNOW IT AIN'T RIGHT!!!
SEEK THE SOLUTIONS&BE THE NEW CREATURE YOU TRULY ARE.

SO I SAY:
'WHAT...WHAT AT ALL ARE YOU HIDING???'
(MORE SEQUELS TO THIS)

myinss.blogspot.com

No comments: