Tuesday 5 April 2016

SPECIAL ONE FOR)S)RE3 K3SE3

This evening, I do a special one for )S)RE3 K3SE3.

)S)RE3 K3SE3 is here with us once again.

)S)RE3 K3SE3 literally translated as the  HIGHEST(BIGGEST) WORSHIP!
Last year was great with ROPS.

This year promises to be far greater with  the likes of Oware Junior, Rev.Oko&Pas. Abbeam
Of course, Trinity Vibrations not forgotten. 

We are "CALLED TO WORSHIP"-That's the the theme for this biggest musical feast.
Not about entertainment but  we're leading you to his throne room as you worship in truth &spirit.

So it's about music right?
I whet your appetite, teasing you to Wednesday with this song 'LEAD ME TO THE CROSS' by Francesca Battistella. (Will be up for download..GREAT SONG)

THE LYRICS
Savior i come, quiet my soul
Remember,
Redemptions hill
where your blood was spilled for my ransom
Everything i once held dear.
I count it all as lost.
Lead me to the cross
where your love poured out.
Bring me to my knees
lord i lay me down.
Rid me of myself
i belong to you
Lead me, lead me to the cross
You were as I
Tempted and trialed
Human
The word became flesh
bore my sin to death
now you're risen
Everything i once held dear
I count it all as lost
Lead me to the cross
where your love poured out.
Bring me to my knees
Lord i lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to you
Lead me, Lead me to the cross...to your heart
lead me to your heart...

The rest is for you to download the song with lyrics as we Usher ourselves into worship.

)S)RE3 K3SE3...
APRIL 6-APRIL 10, 2016@ TRINITY BAPTIST CHUTCH-PATASI DEPOT. 5.30-7:30PM.
)S)RE3 K3SE3...CALLED TO WORSHIP.
 
JOIN US!!!
MORE TO COME TOMORROW
(WATCH OUT FOR THE MUSIC SERIES LATER AFTER )S)RE3 K3SE3. )

No comments: