Friday 23 February 2018

Concluding on Single George... On *"Y3n B) )d) hO Nkommo... Let's Do The intimate Love Chat"*

_🎼This is the waiting I anxiously wait as I hold on to love that won’t ever let go. And in these times when my patience is tested, Won’t you remind me that I’m not alone.🎼(Jamie G.-Waiting song)_

Let's conclude😉 the love series with focus on George:
_So George is in a real dilemma buried in deep thought._

_"Me k)e3 anaa me bae3...Did I go or come.I was tagged as too serious hence lost all the ladies that came my way. I decided to change &once again was described as too patronising landing me in some trouble with the Respectable Rt Rev. Rexford."_-These are the thoughts of George Kwaku Ansere.

_He's wondering whether to return to his old self, leave things as they are or perhaps bury himself in his work....but how does he face them when he return? He had to leave the following morning& urgently rush to work. Later, he'll have to do some church related matters for the same Reverend as he had  promised earlier. All these had kept his mind buzzing over the past few days._

_Ooh that night eee?😄...That soft succulent hand that touched him?...he was petrified as you might have thought but he mustered courage&turned back but no...one stood there surprisingly._

_That scared him the more&so with heavy legs& out of fright he went to his room.Buried in deep thought about his life so far, Sleep carried him away like a rocking baby._

_He woke up very late&so he quickly packed&hurried to the station. He was really in a rush&so just when he was about to be called by *someone*, he collided with this rugged man who didn't spare him at all. He really gave it to him 'ankasa'._

_He quickly apologised&boarded the bus.Tickets for the fares were paid before & so just when he reached to his pocket, the attendant said- 'someone has paid for you.'...'Who?'...'He's not in the car.'_The Attendant answered._

_George was little surprised.He wanted to probe further but stopped. He was however curious as to why the seat next to him was empty when the bus was just about taking off._

_In a sec, Araba, her old time friend&first girlfriend came to occupy the seat.They mutually parted ways due to some minor irrelevant issues they had. Nostalgic moments arose &this led to...What I'm sure you are thinking?😉...No Araba,I hate that!... Why did you( a female) pay for me...And it ends here!😎😆_

For me, it leads me to this Jamie G song once again
🎼 _My first love, Everything about You is love. Flowing over more than enough, And I love You... And in these times when my patience is tested You are the love that will never let go_

*SO I SAY:*
*_The Love Story for George ends here😉. Padmore&Trudy are next tomorrow._*

*_Wei Y3 )d) ho Nkommo...This is the Intimate Love Chat."_*

No comments: