Saturday 24 February 2018

Concluing on the Lovi Dovi Padmore&Trudy on.... *Y3n B) )d) hO Nkommo...(Let's Do the Intimate Love Chat)*

_🎼Tell me what I did to you. To make you do me like you do me. All I did was try to prove. Oh, wanna prove to you that I love you, (Donnie McClurkin-.So in Love.)🎼_

The Love stories is still on & today we conclude on Padmore K. Asare & Akua Tiwaa(a.k.a Trudy)

_Padmore &Trudy will soon go to their already booked Executive room in Kempinski Hotel, one of the finest  in the country._

_Ooh yes I remember, Padmore was dressing up, ,he almost fell😆 all in that anxiety to 'do' it for the first time with her girl Trudy in their 4-year relationship._

_So that flash came, on one hand he saw Trudy in a pool of blood&just then he saw the same Trudy happily approaching her. All in a particular attire._
- That was where we ended.

_Now, this threw Padmore in a terse state of confusion. He hurriedly shrugged that off saying "I won't allow this to spoil my mood. No, I'm having sex with her tonight."_

_Just then the door belled. Just to be sure, he checked if it was her beloved.Yes, it was her in a different attire. Trudy was a little angry&bellowed - "Aaa you too open the door ee".... "I'm coming" he said._

_Uncharacteristically, he started putting the room in order. Looking Nervous...Then, he just decided to check again but this time Trudy had turned her back & it looked like that attire he saw in that quick flash._
_All he realised was that something threw him into his sofa._

_All he could then do was to engage himself in some reflective thought._
_All Trudy could also do was to just yell&shout at him wondering why he was not opening._

_Padmore kept on thinking... *"So what if...oh No, No, No..What if what happened to Birago,my ex when he fell mysteriously ill& died or the other Deloris who got mentally...All those because of me...Is it about to repeat itself.*_"

_Later Padmore realised there was silence but then he heard a loud noise outside. He quickly rushed outside to see a car crash with a woman wailing because his little boy had been killed._

_He heaved a sigh of relief only to be cut short with just a turn on the other side...Trudy was lying there in a pool of blood. He rushed to her as she struggled to say:  *'Pad-mo-re, I-hav...' but the ambulance came& quickly took her away.*_
A sad Ending here... *"Doc.,Doc....so...you mean Trudy..is..."*😉😎_

*SO I SAY:*
*This ends it for the Lovi dovi duo Padmore &Trudy. Mr. & Mrs Anamoah is on tomorrow. It is too Intense...Watch Out!*

*_This is the Intimate Love Chat...Wei y3 Y3n B) )d) ho Nkommo_*

No comments: