Thursday 15 February 2018

*NO NEUTRALS*(Teaser Message)

There is something I dislike and that I see and hear on TV & Radio in the many political discourse littered all over.

I call it the *Unnecessary* Balancing of Equation. Journalists are the frontrunners. Kojo Yankson(Joy Fm Morning show host) in his piece sort to say Once I speak negative about A &Positive about B today, the next day i must *force* myself to  balance it.

This they say is #BeingNeutral which mostly are #FalseBalance instead of being objective.

There are no neutrals in the matter of Same Sex marriage in Christ because Male and Female he created unto marriage.

And of course, there are no neutrals in what is simply  truthful..I am the Way,the TRUTH.and the life.

Beloved, it is imposssible to encounter Christ &ever *seek* to stay 'this' neutral.

*Don't Be a Neutral with Christ... Be all for him with all the Precautions he(Christ) gives*

*SO I SAY:*
*Chew on this&let's get the full message on Monday.*😉😀🤪

No comments: