Wednesday 14 February 2018

*LOVE LETTER(#SOS)*

Hello wonderful people of God, we do *#LoveLetter* today& in a month *said* to celebrate  Love(Valentine).

Of course, Love does not end today. It's an everyday affair&it should flow from its source *#GOD*.

The letter? -An enchanting one indeed. Let's go for it:

_On my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loves;I sought him, but found him not._

_I will rise now and go about the city, in the streets and in the squares;I will seek him whom my soul loves.I sought him, but found him not._

_The watchmen found me as they went about in the  city.“Have you seen him whom my soul loves?"_

_Scarcely had I passed them when I found him whom my soul loves.I held him,and would not let him go until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her who conceived me._

_I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem,by the gazelles or the does of the field,that you not stir up or awaken love until it pleases._

What do you want to take from this?😉
.. This is an open *#LoveLetter* which isn't from me but in the Holy Book-Songs of Solomon(#SOS) 3:1-5.

*#ThingsdeyfortheBibleInsideoo*

*SO I SAY:*
*This is #Love Letter-From #SOS*. #ALovelyDay

*Y3n B) )d) ho Nkommo anwumer3 yi ee (Let's do the Intimate Love chat this Evening)*☺😘

No comments: