Thursday 8 February 2018

*Heaven-Fix Things (Jamie Grace Inspired)*

If you have been following my devotional messages, you will know that I sometimes bring you song messages.

Today is no different. I bring you one of my favourite artistes-Jamie Grace's song- _Heaven- Fix Things_

A bit of departure from her many bubbly jumpy songs. It is still enjoyable anyway but mostly it is a *Prayer Fit.*
*Go through the words,Follow the link and in Faith Heaven will Fix all the Brokenness in your Life. #Believe...Amen*

*The Lyrics Now:*
_I know your history. You are the One who sees..._
_And You fix things. I've read it in a Book And I've heard it from my friends that You,You fix things..._
*And I believe..._*

_Everything that's broken is in Your hands_
_You hold ye power to turn mountains into sand._
_And you can make a river out of dry land._
*_But You won't always fix things...On this side of heaven,heaven, heaven._*

_I've welcomed You inside_
_My empty life and You...You fix things_
_Mended relationships...And made me better than I've ever been, yeah You...You fix things_

*_And I believe..._*

*_I'll scream and I'll cry and I'll pray...I'll beg You for however long it takes..._*

*_For you to fix things...Please fix things_*

_Even though I'm broken, I'm in Your hands._
_So won't You take my fear and turn it into sand._
_Let my Faith be like a river runnin' free in dry land_
_'Cause I know You'll keep fixin' things, yeah_
_And You'll fix everything, yeah in heaven, heaven, heaven._

*SO I SAY:*
*YEAH, IT IS HOPELESSLY BROKEN BUT IN HEAVEN,GOD FIX THINGS&IT TRULY SHOWS HERE...#PLEASEBELIEVE*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvzV816PpCM

No comments: