Saturday 18 June 2016

'FATHER'S DAY QUOTES'

Okayy, Father's Day is just less than 24hrs away.
Kudos to our Fathers for they make it complete you know.

For those who are still shirking their duties& disgracing Fatherhood; CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!
So the Quotes for our wonderful fathers now:

* Mothers play an important role as the heart of the home, but this in no way lessens the equally important role fathers should play, as head of the home, in nurturing, training, and loving their children.
Ezra Taft Benson

* My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
Tiger Woods
 
*I think my mom put it best. She said, 'Little girls soften their daddy's hearts.'
Paul Walker

*A father is someone that holds your hand at the fair.
Makes sure you do what your mother says.
Holds back your hair when you are sick.
Brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy.
Let's you eat ice cream for breakfast but only when mother is away
He walks you down the aisle and tells you everything's gonna be Ok.

* The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.

* It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.~Johann Schiller

*I never had a chance to choose the man to be my Dad but I sure thank my lucky stars for the taste my Mother had.


THEN THIS:
* It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” - Pope John XXIII
* Don't make a baby if you can't be a father.
- National Urban League Slogan
(FOR IRRESPONSIBLE FATHERS)

*Father I will always be that same boy who stood by the sea
and watched you tower over me now I'm older I wanna be the same as you"
*He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

* I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.
T. D. Jakes.

 
Personally, to my wonderful, loving, caring, responsible Father George Twum Badu (Daa Bob) but hold on... he's somehow meticulous, principled&of course we argue a lot...Daddy, I LOVE YOU.

SO I SAY:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments: