Sunday 5 June 2016

"MEDITATE"(VERSES ON EVANGELISM...STILL ON CEPOP)

We are still on CEPOP on today's MEDITATE.

I bring you apt verses that clearly highlights Evangelism, Soul winning&Discipleship.It's very ESSENTIAL brethren.

Let's go for them now:
Matthew 28:19-20
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I havecommanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Matthew 9:37-38
Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”

Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
(WILL YOU ALSO GO?)

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

2 Timothy 4:5
As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Romans 5:8
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:17
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Romans.10:14
How then will  call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? ...

SO I SAY:
AS YOU MEDITATE, JOIN US ON CEPOP TO WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST...
(...STARTING TOMORROW TO JUNE 19@TRINITY BAPTIST, PATASI DEPOT.)


No comments: