Thursday 2 June 2016

'A FRESH START' (Isaiah 43:14-21)

It's not the beginning of the year. Yes, I know that. We just stepped  halfway through the year so why FRESH START?

How has your year been so far? I don't know about yours but I'll describe mine as just GOOD. I'm grateful to God but I know there are a lot more to be done.

I know the year may have astounded you as it seems to have split open quite fast.
However, moving on you just have to trust&believe he's 'gonna' turn it around, complete what he has started&make things new in your life.

In doing that, sometimes he gives us A FRESH START!
So,
*The year seems to have passed you by &you just don't know what you did or what happened to your plans midstream.

*For you, what haven't you done. You're left confused&disillusioned no matter how hard you try. Even the simplest of things seem to elude you.  You just want to THROW IN the towel.

Today as a child of God, his words in my mouth is that HE IS GIVING YOU A FRESH START.
Isaiah 43:18-19 says “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I AM DOING A NEW THING; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

*For some all he's saying is to keep on keeping on& remain steadfast...Your victory is just inches away. Don't give up!

*For you, stop looking back...looking back to that bitter past. He's only telling you to learn from that past, pick yourself up& look forward in faith.

Remember that in all these, HOW you POSITION in yourself in MIND, HEART&SPIRIT is KEY to a fulfilling year.

Therefore, have that unwavering trust in God that come what may, Whatever he's STARTED in you, he will shall surely COMPLETE it.(Phil. 1:6)

And surely, your latter glory will be greater than the former.(Haggai 2:9)

DON'T EVER GIVE UP... HE IS WITH YOU... THAT FRESH YOU NEED IS HERE.

SO I SAY:
'A FRESH START' IS WHAT GOD IS GIVING YOU. ..TAKE HOLD OF IT!
(HAVE A GLORIOUS YEAR!)

No comments: