Friday 3 June 2016

'PHIL'S BDAY MESSAGE'

Okay, so there I go again with my Birthday thing right?

Well, forgive me ee I can't help it. More so it comes with a big message attached.

So today though an unfortunate day in our nation's(Ghana)history with the flood disaster, I choose to look at the bright side of it.

I celebrate a little brother oo, a friend, a creative, a poet& what mpo?...
a mysterical guy at times. He is PHILIP SELORM LOGOH.

Anyway, so PHIL' S BIRTHDAY MESSAGE is not a message I have for him but what he has for us.

In this spectacular   poetic piece of his, he talks basically about SIN & THE GLORIOUS WAY OUT.
(It has no title because he writes titleless poems)

Excerpts of the piece:
"I WAS IN HIS PRESENCE THEN I FELL INTO AN ABYSS OF DARKNESS.

SEPARATED INTO AN ETERNITY OF HIS PERPETUAL ABSENCE.

TRIED TO GO BACK BUT THE MORE I TRIED, I ONLY TURNED AND HIT MY BACK.

I WAS A SINNER.
NOTHING COULD CHANGE ME. No!...NOT THE TRADITION OR TABOOS OR NORMS,THEY ONLY MADE ME WORSE..."

(I STOP HERE)

Attached is the full audio. Download it & be impacted. (Great&powerful message.)

SO I SAY:
THIS IS 'PHIL'S BDAY MESSAGE'
(HAPPY BDAY PHIL)

No comments: