When the Glory of God comes down….There Are ENCOUNTERS: People encounter God in a different light as seen physically. Job 42:5: "I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, *but now my eye sees you*". Shall we also understand that sometimes for that tangible change, real growth and total transformation to come, God works it out through ‘serious’ divine Encounters. Knowing the kind of people and situations to be dealt with, that is definitely the best option by the all knowing God. And of course, they still start from the heart, those inward internal spiritual processes. The only difference is that this is radical. *An Encounter?…. “A personal, often sudden, meeting with God or a divine messenger, leading to profound revelation, transformation, and a deep change in a person's life” And so for ‘a certain those’ who are so stiff-necked, whose hearts and conscience are seered by the enemy, who are deep seated in the world, from other religions, already into evil an...
Lord, Help me not to * Forsake(abandon, desert, leave entirely) * You in Everything I do. Jeremiah 2:17: "Have you not brought this on yourselves by forsaking the LORD your God while He led you in the way?". #IntentionalPrayers
Another glorious morning to you. We say these simple words to him...LORD, WE THANK YOU. So, we did PART 1 of 'ALL IN PRAISE'. We continue today. Our 'intro' as usual. One of the things that all creatures have in common including the ‘supremo’ (Man) is PRAISE. ( Later you’ll understand why man came last in the passage above just as God did with creation ) Simply, we were all created for worship (Praise).It’s an ‘ALL IN PRAISE’ thing as depicted in Psalm 148. We see every single creation and even heavenly beings involved in praise. Ahaa, You, yes you?... What are you doing??? Now, let’s go into the focal passage Psalm 148 and get to understand why ‘ALL IN PRAISE’, Should be in praise and Must indeed Praise. We did from Psalm 148:1-10 & we understood that PRAISE is & will be a perpetual thing. Heavenly Beings, objects and other creatures are 'ALL IN PRAISE' so why not YOU? That is where we ended.We continue right from the...
(5-Year Anniv.🌻🙌🏻) I loved the title just with a glimpse of it the day before.I sensed it was going to be good as usurp. And so here we go: _My Friend's words stung.Trying to Sleep,I battled to stop muling over her pointed comments about my strong opinions. As I lay there, I asked for God's wisdom and peace._ _Several weeks later,still concerned about the m atter, I prayed, "I hurt Lord,but show me where I need to change.Show me where she's right._ _My friend had acted as God's sandpaper in my life.My feelings felt rubbed raw,but I sensed that how I responded would lead to the building of my character-or not. My choice was to submit to the smoothing process,confessing my pride and stubborn stance. I sensed that my imperfections didn't glorify the Lord._ _King Solomon knew that life in community could be difficult, a theme he addressed in the *book of proverbs.In chapter 27,* we see his wisdom applied to relationships.He...
Comments