Friday 10 November 2017

*A SEQUEL TO 'ME W) JESUS'* ( *JONES INTRIGUING END*)

We do the highly anticipated story message. I  appreciate greatly your feedback. Well, your feedback *in a way* motivated me to do this sequel. Will it end?...����.
Okay, If you've not read the first part-click the link,read,enjoy&join us back here...

_*Me W) Jesus*_
_*Me W) Jesus*_
_*Me W) Jesus*..._
_It was like the current hitsong on everyone's lips. Even the Pakistan high commissioner who read it on facebook could not resist saying...'Mi hro Jesus' �� as he tapped the young ecstatic Jones &entered the State Banquet Hall._

_Apparently, some media organisations led by the formidable *Peep TV* upon hearing the story teamed up with various state agencies to organise this conference as a result of its great impact &testimonies._

_Kyei said 'My friends knew what i was going through &had warned me not to do anything silly. I guess their last try was *that Jones post*they sent me because i was...& it saved my life._The stout man said sorrowfully.

Sitsofe also said 'I don't want to go into my life but that was the best comfort i needed- *Me W) Jesus!(I have Jesus!)*

_Having gone through the formalities, it was now time for the main man,17-year old Jones Kwasi Attoh to speak._

_Jones first words were teary which was the expected *Me W) Jesus* as it received a rousing response._
_"I know many of you have heard the story but let me start right from here..._" Jones said

_Jones then chronicled his life from his normal christian upbringing, Ansere mum's dying moments down to his lying on the floor._ He continued...

_As i stretched my hand,i could see the last attire my parents wore&remembered nothing again.The tide had changed with my parents now on the worry train. I woke up in the hospital happily to see my two parents right beside me._

_Today as i speak to you,i have only my mum here. 3 months before this conference,i lost my dad....ooh they were not kidnapped...a land in the galamsey region caved in on them and they&some few others were safely evacuated amidst a lot wahala_

_My Dad had some health issues after that&passed on from there. I  speak to you with a frigid right hand because of the deep cut i had. In all, i believe my faith is now strengthened to take this& i dare say ready if it had been both parents..._

_Jones went on&on &ended beautifully further inspiring many. Just before he could sit, the next voice was... *i don't believe in this whole Me wo Jesus thing...*_

I end here��...
*SO I SAY:*
*Be rest assured that in this life a simple Me wo Jesus with an unwavering belief is all you need.#HeIsSoUnfailing*

No comments: