Tuesday 14 November 2017

*THIS IS THE AIR I BREATHE(JOE METTLE VERSION)*

Today's message is from the age-old song- *This is the Air i breathe* -This is a powerful rendition by Joe Mettle.

In fact,the message itself is all in the song. I took time to  pen down *almost* every bit of  its adlyps including the lyrics  because of its great impact.

I believe it is one to easily get you soaked in some powerful worship& prayer times with God. Click the link after the below:

*Is he a Good God...ooh i can't get the witnesses...is he a good God?*

_This is the air i breathe. This is the air i breathe. Your holy Presence living in me._

_This is my daily bread. This is my daily bread.Your very word spoken to me._

_And I...I'm desperate for you.And I...I'm lost without you._

*Not only that but your word is my daily bread...*

*It is your word that gives me life, it is your word that gives me breath*

*Your very word...Your very word spoken to me...Aaaa...yeei....And I...I'm desperate for you...*

*Where would i be without your presence*

*And i....am so lost without your presence...i can't go a day without your word... it feeds my soul...*

*And as the deer pants for water so my souls pants for you...*

*And i....and i'm so lost without you...so lost without you Jesus...*

*I'm desperate for you..i need you Lord...and i... heeeei and i....heei come on someone..i need you lord..every hour i need you...heeei am so lost without you...heeei...*

SO I SAY:
*JESUS...YOU ARE THE AIR WE BREATHE..FOR WE ARE SO DESPERATE FOR YOU!*

Click the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJfNiQVbvo&feature=youtube_gdata_playe

No comments: