Tuesday 3 October 2017

'WHAT HE EXPECTS OF US'(Luke 10:30-37)

Ewurakua,Ewurama and Ewuraa met separately aside the church's own to study the word,discuss bothering questions on the christian front& pray.

For the past 2 weeks, they had not met together&so they were glad they finally did.The topic as Ewurama had posted on their 'E' group was WHAT HE EXPECTS

Just when Ewurakua was about to open to that Bible passage after the pleasantries&routine opening prayer,Ewuraa cut in.

She said 'Hmm, do you know i was here last 2 weeks?...hmm,this topic eee,it brings to mind...Anyway,So you remember that annoying neighbour who chooses when to greet or speak to you 'no'.When i was coming, i had this deep incline to speak to her but i ignored._

' I came&found noone but couldn't resist that strong  incline too. As if being pursued, I drove home to meet Sister Yaa  seated right in front  of the building. As i stepped out,she quickly rushed to me, apologised & started what i call the confessions of a depressed married woman.'

Ewurakwa comes in ' ooh so that is why you went to the Pastor&later the psychologist last week. I see...i think i will also share this. You know Ogra had been my childhood friend&though i had been entertaining some of her bad habits,I didn't know  it influenced my teenage girl._

_Well, not until the last chat i saw that could have spelt doom. I wanted to seriously give it to her but then i remembered the last discussion we had about Our Words._

_I still went to her& registered my displeasure as well as straighten the relationship.She just called an hour ago to tell me of how well i treated the issue had helped to look at her life once again._

Ewurama then concluded&said ' Ladies,it looked like God has through your stories thoroughly exhausted the topic.Listening  to you,i get why i was led to Pray for some people last week._

As they closed that eventful meeting, Ewurama told them of how their small regular meetings had been an example for many to emulate in that vicinity.

SO I SAY:
TAKE NOTE OF HOW THE STORIES ABOVE CARRY A LOT OF LESSONS OF WHAT HE(GOD) EXPECTS OF US IN OUR DAILY LIVES.


(This will  be a running series..LOOK OUT )

No comments: