Friday 13 October 2017

A MATTER OF TRUST

One of the cardinal factors in every relationship is TRUST.

For many marriages&the kind of relationship WE keep, trust plays a crucial role.
Mostly,when you tell someone to trust you,it doesn't only rest by word of mouth,it must be based on something- knowledge,evidence or experience.

This is different from *Faith* which we will look at next week in this context.( *A matter of Faith* )

We are in this together& after all these years if you don't TRUST me,then what is the  point staying in this. Let's call it quit. His girlfriend asserted.

Whether the person is justified or not will depend on what went on in their relationship. We are not doing the much anticipated _Relationship Series_ so i end here.

However,same cannot be said of our Relationship with God.Indeed, for everyone,the christian life begins with *Faith*. You are believing a God you've never seen yet believe knows &can do it all.

However,as we take this big leap of faith, verily verily our God proves himself.In fact he convinces us exceedingly beyond our imaginations.(Eph.3:20)

Then, as we move on,it then becomes *a Matter of TRUST for a lot of the things* he brings our way.A key example is God's continual deliverance of Israel from Egypt yet they were moaned-Exodus 16.

A sweet lady friend of mine told me this: Although i  am not *used to* troubles& hardships as some can be devastating; I've learnt to TRUST God in it all.
I look back at the many troubles God has delivered me from,some even bigger& i wonder, why am i here smiling& embracing worry&pity?
More so,he has never failed me.  Sometimes, it doesn't go my way.I don't mind because it is always for my Good.

Beloved,it is simple. Do this- Learn to trust God. He has done enough to prove to YOU that he never fails. Be in Right-standing with him,Surrender it all&TRUST HIM!

SO I SAY:
A KEY ELEMENT IN THE CHRISTIAN LIFE- IS  *A MATTER OF TRUST* IN GOD.



No comments: