Thursday 12 October 2017

LORD, I WANT TO...(2)

We thank God for  another Thursday Morning. As said,i bring you the sequel to 'Lord, I want to...'

This is  Lord,I want to...(2) & i must say the message explains itself. Let's go for it.

*Lord, I want to enjoy my life...the christian life for that matter but it looks like it is about not doing certain things & living a certain kind of strict,principled& No nonsense life. Why???

*Lord, I want to... I really want to HELP but she is so undeserving. Don't let me explain...Lord,you know.

*Lord, I want to finally give my life to you but i don't seem to have to the courage to...In fact, i am gripped with Fear...I just don't know.

*Lord, I want to forgive. I know i wrong others but hear me here-Why do they keep on taking advantage &expecting me to forgive all the time yet they are unforgiving. And what do you say Lord, 70X7...Geez!

*Lord, i want to be in your house serving you faithfully but my life is full of guilt. More so, i'm always reminded within & by the many around.

*Lord, I want to help organise that promising concert with my expertise but frankly the 'ahot3dotcom' fellas are so annoying...Goodness Gracious God!
( Ahot3dotcom. as described here are those who are overly enthused about something making it annoying hence put others off )

Beloved,sometimes,we are willing BUT these human factors consume us hence failing to live that pleasing life.

I won't go into it one by one.(maybe another time) but i believe these solutions are still solid.

* RID YOUR MINDS FROM ALL THOSE HINDRANCES!
* STOP THE TALK& EXCUSES!
* STOP LOOKING AT PEOPLE
*STOP FOCUSING AT THE SITUATION

*STOP LOOKING AT YOUR WEAKNESSES&THOSE JUSTIFIABLE HUMAN FACTORS THAT WILL CONTINUE TO BE THERE.

RATHER,
* START DOING WHAT GOD EXPECTS OF YOU TODAY.
*GIVE YOUR WEAKNESS TO HIM FOR STRENGTH...YOUR ANNOYANCE FOR DELIGHT...YOUR FEAR FOR COURAGE.

It is difficult but it becomes easy when you Focus on his Grace which is all you need&always there for you.

Purpose in your heart to rid yourself from those entanglements&heed to the voice speaking to you today. For God earnestly works in us to seek him&to please him.(Phil.2:13).

 I tell you there is no better enjoyment& fulfilment than a life ordered by God.

SO I SAY:
LORD, I WANT TO... NO, I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Teaser Link:
https://myinss.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2017-10-05T10:21:00Z&max-results=7

'Lord, I want to...(1)'
http://myinss.blogspot.com/2016/03/lord-i-want-to.html


No comments: