Friday 27 May 2016

' DEARLY LOVED...LIKE A NEW BORN BABY' (PSALM 139:13-14, COL. 3:12)

Have you seen a newly Born Baby?....How did you feel? There is something about them that makes us smile even as I'm doing now as I write.

I witnessed one recently & there was this thought of 'so what if the baby was mine.'(I shudder at those who neglect or dislike such an experience)

Just upon their gaze, their cry, innocence,smile, yawn and their whole delicate nature; it  communicates something beyond reason. There is this sense of gladness& unexplainable feeling.

The thought that this was growing inside of you & is a human being in the making.No wonder we treat them with so much care& affection.(VERY SPECIAL)

This morning, the message is very very simple- I want you to REALLY know that you are DEARLY LOVED('Ma wo tirimu ny3 wo d3').It's not just for you to feel good about yourself but because it is truly so.

In spite of your physical make-up, hardships, misery,derision, desperation,dejection, misfortunes et al, you NEED to KNOW THIS:

Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because  I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful...

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;

Ephesians 1:3-4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him in love

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

John 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

Colossians 3:12
Therefore as God's chosen and DEARLY LOVED, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

These verses go at the heart of today's message.The key emphasis is on WHO WE REALLY ARE IN HIM even before the works. Mostly, we are oblivious of this.

I believe that we need to be reminded  of who he has made us and the immense power we carry as children of God.This will then enable us to walk in that power&victory he's already laid for us.

More on this on 'HOW HE SEES US' later.

SO I SAY:
YOU ARE 'DEARLY LOVED...LIKE A NEW BORN BABY'

1 comment:

Prosper Serebour Badu said...

So joana again shares her views:

Joana Tbc: Uv mkng me feel lyk a baby

Joana Tbc: God bless u dear

Prospee😀: He he he

Prospee😀: You are. God dey pamper you saaaa

Joana Tbc: 👍🏿