Wednesday 11 May 2016

'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES'( WHICH IS BETTER FOR CHRISTIAN GROWTH? )

I'm sure by now you know CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES is still raging.

What do I have for you today.

Ooh but first let me say Thanks so much for the feedback so far. You can find the comments on the blog. Keep them coming.

Aujourd'hui,(Today):
WHICH IS MORE HELPFUL?...WHICH ENABLES YOU TO BE A BETTER CHRISTIAN??

HAVING A TASTE OF THE WORLD BEFORE CHRISTIANITY OR IS IT BEING IN CHRISTIANITY THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE???

Surely, we'll get back to these issues but for now, NEED YOUR VIEWS 'PAPA'

SO I SAY:
'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES'

WHAT DO  YOU SAY???

1 comment:

Prosper Serebour Badu said...

Madam Evelyn also shares her views on the topic above.

Evelyn: Having a taste of the world enables you to become a better Christian

Evelyn: Cos I for instance ignore certain things to enable me hold on to the cross.

Evelyn 2: Having a taste of the world enables you to become a better Christian.