Monday 9 May 2016

'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES'(HOMOSEXUALITY)

Hello lovely people, maybe my shortest message on ON THIS MORNING so far. (ooh, would have to check)

So for the whole of this week, I hand everything to you. Share your views on these 'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES'

For today:
WHY IS HOMOSEXUALITY SUCH A BIG DEAL???

Share your views here  and on my blogs as well.

Surely, we'll get back to these issues but for now, ALL TO YOU.

SO I SAY:
'CONTROVERSIAL CONTROVERSIES'

LET ME HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

1 comment:

Prosper Serebour Badu said...


I have been receiving great comments.One of them is the one I had with my one of creative guys Ernest via WhatsApp[09/05/2016 from 17:42 onwards]

Prospee😀: Eeei don't bring yourself ooo
Prospee😀: You see these days because of these people we can't even be free. ...aaaa for all I care. ..mtcheeew

Ernest: Looollll oh u r free but u jux can't do dat

Prospee😀: Eeei pleeeeease
Prospee😀: Again again again I will do ooo.

Ernest: Lol i hear

Prospee😀: Don't you think if not for them there would have been nothing wrong with it?

Ernest: Well tru dat but isn't doin dose fins wat led 2 homosexuality

Prospee😀: Eeeei
Prospee😀: This one de3

Ernest: It cud be oooo
Ernest: Cos it had 2 start somwer on som level

Prospee😀: Yeah but that should be secondary for me.
Prospee😀: Something should have taken seed first

Prospee😀: For instance 2 teenagers who bath together whether as siblings or friends or whatever should stop ohn?

Ernest: I actually fink dat 1 x normal especially if u r in d boardin house

Prospee😀: And it exist there ooo
Prospee😀: It is deepening now because it's everywhere now and people's mind.
So With something small or used to be normal koraa then it becomes an issue

Ernest: Hmmmm... 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Ernest: I concede